ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Bush Cutting Continues

10:00 AM - January 25, 2024


         The club has been cutting overhanging branches for the past few days. So far we've done Trail 19 from the Atlantic Host to Bass River including side trails. Trail 23, from the Key Anacon road (highway 360) to Red Pine Shelter (including the 502 Austin Brook cluster and the 509, Shady Lane). Up the 507, Trail 22 from the 22/301 intersection to the508/22 intersection including the 40 Cluster 508. It then returned to Rogers Lake. We are looking for volunteers to help clean up the branches on the trails. We will also be doing the 503. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone would help in the cleanup process. Along with the brush cutting, the number two unit left the Nepisiguit and down towards East Bathurst in Bass River on trail 19 and back to Nepisiguit. 80% off the trails are in decent shape, and the other 20% could use more snow, but it is what it is and these trails are very doable.

      Our wing night is on for 5PM with Hathaway's Auto Group being tonight's sponsor. 

       On another note I see trail 48 has seen its first grooming,  which is great as it adds another loop in the system. All clubs in the Northeast are now actively grooming.

        On a safety note, please drive with caution and cut back on the speed. With this cold weather, the simplest of accidents could be very consequential. A rescue in some of our remote places can be very difficult,  so I'm urging everyone to take note on the above statement. 


        


Live view at Nepisiguit Sports Lodge

Click to enlarge. 


ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

More Trail Conditions

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Quality Inn And Suites
ADVERTISEMENT
 Groupe R H Frenette Group Ltd.
Click to Join the Nepisiguit Sports Lodge

Trail Permit / Application 22-23

Join Now

Upcoming Events

ADVERTISEMENT
Top