05:00 AM - March 18, 2021
Thursday, Mar 18th, Club #1
Update 10.15 AM: Ron is going to hold off o grooming until tomorrow night. Trails are in excellent condition so far. Will post Friday morning
-2 at post and lower in the high ground. The weather seems to be taking a dramatic swing to warmer temperatures going forward beyond Saturday and Sunday. We’ll be posting warnings at these times such as sink holes, water on ponds etc. We covered a lot of trail last night and the boys are still at it. It was a bit loose yesterday with the temps going to +4 and a strong sun to boot. The #1 ran from Rogers Lake to Governors, plus the 503 and back to RL. The #3 ran from Nepisiiguit to Rogers Lake and back. The #2 ran from the shop (note that from the shop to Bass River was done Tuesday) to the Host, 500 and back to Nepisiiguit.
During these soft weather times we are urging you not to be too aggressive with the throttle as it will tear up the trails plus our grooming is approaching limited hours. Thank you.