ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

A Little Update for you to Chew On

10:00 PM - December 13, 2019


    6 PM:  Well here we go again with the guessing game. This is just like a Prize Fight; us against the weather, but you know who is always the eventual winner. Snow starts out tonight with about 3 to 4 cm by morning then comes the rain starting around noon and we could be in the 20 mm range here, but if we can get the temperature down near zero we could have a mix of snow and rain. Let’s hope for the latter, then we could call this fight a DRAW.
    Ron will have the groomers in place today or tomorrow and if there is any decent grooming to be had, we could be on the move early Monday. I’ll use what is becoming my worn out phrase “Lets wait and see”. 



Live view at Nepisiguit Sports Lodge

Click to enlarge. 


ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

More Trail Conditions

09:00 AM - February 27, 2021
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
West End Sports
ADVERTISEMENT
Fenrob
Click to Join the Nepisiguit Sports Lodge

Trail Permit / Application 2020-21

Join Now
Top