05:00 PM - October 11, 2023
Wednesday, Oct 11th, 2023, Club #1
We are currently working on our news letter and it that package you will receive the letter and application to our club. If you want to view or download our permit application it is now available On Line https://www.bathursttrails.com/en/permits
To all snowmobile members and potential members of Nepisiguit Sports Lodge.
When filling out the application form please indicate the club that you want to belong to. In our case it would be CLUB #1, Nepisiguit Sports Lodge, Bathurst. It is very important that you pick a club in the area that you most frequently do your snowmobiling, because some of the revenue generated through your trail permit goes directly to that club. In other words "buy where you ride".
For our New Brunswick Members
Register at any Service New Brunswick Club #1
For all Out Of Province Members
For these members, including the United States you can sign up in any of following ways:
1. Online at Service New Brunswick - $5.00 + HST service fee. If you want Nepisiguit Club as your home club, then select CLUB #1
2. Download our form Non NB resident Permit Application 2023-2024 and follow instructions on form. If you use this form, make cheque payable to Nepisiguit Sports Lodge Inc. - No service fee. This form is only used prior to the Dec 15th date only. Once this date has passed, go to step 4 below.
3. Before Dec 16th: For our Nova Scotia members or anyone in the Halifax / Dartmouth area or if you want to travel to Dartmouth at Full Throttle Power Sports. We have our trail permits there for Club #1. For our PEI members or anyone in that province if you want to travel to Charletown at Toymaster. We have our trail permits there for Club #1.
4. After Dec 15th upon arrival in Bathurst you are able to obtain a permit at the Atlantic Host, at our clubhouse the Nepisiguit Sports Lodge, or at The Quality Inn. Don’t forget to register with CLUB #1.
For all Day Permits Only
Day permit (see types and costs below) can be purchased upon arrival in Bathurst at the following locations for our Club #1.
• Atlantic Host Hotel (best location before hitting the trails)
• Nepisiguit Sports Lodge (on Trail 23, 48 Km south of Bathurst)
• Quality Inn (on Trail 501, St Peter Ave in Bathurst)
These Day Permits give you the privilege of riding on all NBFSC trails and can be purchased only at the club level by anyone regardless of their residence. These should be available from any of the 51 clubs at their specified locations or trail check points. We can't mail these types of permits out.